December 2, 2009

Tis the Season to Shop



Oh, the joy of a fierce boot! I love these and would love to own them but my feet say otherwise. Shamefully, the older I get the harder it is to pull off a shoe like this one...so I will pass.

Lately, my money has been burning a hole in my pocket. Every since the week of Black Friday I have been checking the sales ads and searching the Internet for the best deals...for the most part I have just been window shopping.

Window shopping because I am trying to reduce my spending. I have cut back on eating out and only plan to spend on Christmas gifts for myself, Camryn, and the the rest of the fam.

Well, today I was surfing the Internet to find a new pair of boots and ended up buying a pair from Overstock.com (Not the boot shown here). I initially found them on Zappos.com and then googled the shoe to see what other sites carried them. To my surprise, they came up on Overstock's website for about $30 cheaper. I never even knew that they really carried boots like that and once I saw the deal I could not pass it up.

Next on my priority list is to finish up shopping for Camryn and the hard part, find new jeans for myself...I'll be posting more about my search for the perfect pair of jeans later.

Be Blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment