April 22, 2009

About Me

Who Am I?

A 30-something single mom of one beautiful baby girl. I am sweet, reserved at times, and overly analytical. I daydream constantly and secretly dream of being a writer someday. By day I am an HR professional and enjoy spending time with family and friends (everyone always says this LOL, but for me it really is the truth).

Why Reinvented Chick?

The name 'Reinvented Chick' captures how I feel as a young woman who has experienced heartbreak, disappointment, joy, and rejuvenation throughout my short adulthood. I am here, I survived, life goes on, and I'm no worse (actually better) for the wear, amen. Who knows what the future has in store.

Best Things About My Life

My babygirl, my loving family, the ability to do it on my own, favor.

Likes - Shoes, shopping, food, internet surfing, news/current events

Dislikes - Debt, negativity

What's My Motivation?

Being all that God has intended me to be. He has blessed me with intelligence, wisdom, a warm and compassionate heart, and the foundation to be a great mother. While never perfect, my goal is to be outstanding...in character, integrity, and love.

Where Am I At The Moment?

Louisville, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment