July 19, 2009

My Fabulous Camryn



Not to toot my own horn but...beep beep!

Camryn's second birthday is coming up soon and she's already showing signs of the terrible two's. She can be impatient, sometimes throw tantrums, and picks and chooses when she wants to do what I tell her to do...

But when it's all said and done, she is an absolutely terrific child.

She's loving, sweet, and full of life. The thing that I love most about her is that she is always game to dance on cue and already has a great sense of humor.

It's funny that she is so different from how I imagined my child to be...maybe a little shy, quiet, attached to me. She is none of that....

Sometimes I just can't believe how great motherhood can be. People can tell you how wonderful it is all day long, but it's one of those things that you just have to experience for yourself. Now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of days that she gets on my ABSOLUTE last nerve, but that's just a part of the deal. The amazing part is getting to see the world through her eyes...the awe and wonder that she possesses and her curiosity for everything around her. It's just a blessing to have her in my life.

I sometimes find myself wondering...what was I ever doing with my life without her?

No comments:

Post a Comment