July 14, 2009

Hot for the Madison Collection


It's been on my mind for weeks now. I've browsed the selection at Macy's, Dillard's, the Coach store, and Ebay and I can't get enough.

I'm loving the Madison Satchel right now. It's eating me up and I am so anxious to buy another one...but the mature, 30-ish, responsible for a child side of me says that it's probably not the smartest thing to do in this economy.

I mean, I just started working again...and who can justify spending $398 or more on a handbag right now.

Believe me, I have tried. It's for my 30th birthday, all of my hard work, a treat for getting a new job, even just a splurge on myself....still not feeling it.

Hopefully my sensibility will win out but damn, I want it bad...

2 comments:

  1. That bag is hot! What about giving it to yourself as a Christmas present. In b/t now and Christmas you could save up each month towards it. That'd be like $80/mth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to do that...great idea!

    ReplyDelete