August 6, 2009

5 Things I Heart About My Life



1. That motherhood has brought a joy to my life that I never knew I was missing. Camryn really is a wonderful child.

2. That despite mishaps and lack of direction in college, I was still blessed with a great, well-paying career and one that even rivals that of some of my fellow college friends that did everything "right" the first time.

3. That I have an amazing family that loves me, is supportive, and is always good for a laugh.

4. That I can do it on my own.

5. That I'm either really naive or crazy optimistic but I really do believe that the future has great things in store for me (see my post on Success).

Life is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Life IS good!!! Embrace it my friend, we've got a lot of excellent stuff to enjoy for years to come :)

    ReplyDelete